Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rain, rain's changed my day

All this rain has my garden under water, along with my basement. I have made the decision to salvage as many of my vegetable starts as I can by adding more raised beds and adding containers to my garden space. I had anticipated more raised beds, but not necessarily at this time, however I have no choice. 
Basically what this means to my loyal and dedicated customers is that I will NOT be at the market tomorrow. As I always tell my husband, our projects always take longer and cost more then we expect, this one is no execption and is eating into my baking day. However, it is a must if we want any fresh produce for the remainder of the season.
I will miss seeing you all and promise to come back strong on the 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment